Sunday, June 24, 2012

London: An Offer that I could not refuse!


An Offer
It's been almost a year since The Dealmap got acquired by Google and, together with my team, I have been heads-down building out Google Offers offerings. 

After working in offers for a while, I got my own very personalized offer that I just could not refuse:  "10 % off on all flights to London with a special redemption code" and I just had to take it and move to London! That was how offers-obsessed colleagues from my Mountain View team thought of my move! :) 

But in all seriousness, I've moved to London (landed this weekend, together with my family!) to lead engineering efforts from Google London office.  So, if you happen to be in London for business or pleasure, make sure to stop by and say hello! Better yet, if you know someone that wants to work in our brilliant and fun offices in London, send them our way! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment