Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Google Maps Street View Update

Very cool updates from Google Maps for Street View this morning - I think the new interface is easier to use. RWW and other blogs are already reporting this welcoming update. While I still think that the Virtual Earth Bird's Eye View (yes, I'm still a bit biased) is richer with visuals when you are trying to get a sense of the physical world around a given location - the quality of Google's Street View is definitely getting better and better.

I still have to give this a try on my iPhone though, but Mike seems to think it's cool!

Quick question: I wonder if anyone has tried using Google's Street View for store-front photo view - if the coverage is good, I would love to give it a try on Center'd business profiles - any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment